Death Valley Run April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star
Threads
YES!

Long story short, I had some concerns as to whether this trip was going to happen due to some "activities" at work. As of this week it looks like that storm has now passed so we're definitely going.

We're planning on heading out early on Saturday morning to make the long haul up the 395. We're debating whether to camp centrally and then make day trips out daily (hub and spoke) or pack up and move camp daily. We'll probably end up doing something in between. Given the size of the park, we'll probably spend most of the time in the Saline Valley and Panamint Springs areas.

Last edited:
I would recommend doing Mengel Pass. I did it with some friends last October. It was awesome.

Man I would love to go on this trip, just realized the dates for this one span Mon - Weds of the following week, makes sense given the haul but unfortunately a no can do for this guy. I will however be looking for a day/short overnight trip to stretch out my soon to be installed new lift the weekend April 7 - 9, anyone not going on this one and interested in LCIR or other let me know.

@Mogwai did you put your lift in finally or soon???

Started tear down and did some maintenance yesterday (oil, lube, and diff/trans oils). Remaining parts should be here today, so I plan to over the next few days. Live in Rancho Bernardo if anyone is local and wants to come break some axle nuts loose!

Otherwise if I run into any snags and need the calvary I'll post up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom