dash warning lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
holahonduras.net
I have an amber warning light on my dash that I think may be related to the turbo. Looks kinda like a fan. I've searched online and none of the websites that showed the dashboard symbols had this symbol on them.
Does anyone know of a website that shows all the symbols for a 100 series diesel LC?

not sure what it is. picture available?

Sorry, forgot to attach this

IMG_6162.jpeg

Hhmm. Looks like this question had been asked 2021 already

Still having the same issue?!

Hhmm. Looks like this question had been asked 2021 already

Still having the same issue?!
Why I couldn't find this previous post I don't know. So sorry for cluttering up the forum posts :-(
This issue has only been showing for about two weeks, so it was cleared back in 2021. I didn't remember having the same problem once before - I'll just blame it on old age - but will look and see if it's the same. An auto electric guy in a nearby town thought it might be that the sensor just needs cleaning. I'm going to him for some other issues (of course) so if it does get fixed I'll post what was done.
Again, sorry for cluttering up the forum posts

All good. As it’s a repeated issue the root cause might be somewhere else… but I’m personally not into diesel and turbos :)

All good. As it’s a repeated issue the root cause might be somewhere else… but I’m personally not into diesel and turbos :)
Problem fixed - so simple - while poking around under the hood I noticed the sensor was disconnected. I had a snorkel installed, so I assume while they were doing that they had to unplug it, but forgot to plug it in again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom