SOLD Dallas, Tx: 2004 GX470, 202500mi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
Texas car, most of its life it’s been dealership maintained with records, I bought at 194k and was going to take to Mexico but life happened and now those plans are changed. Because I was going to a very southern and rural part I have replaced a good amount of parts (no Lexus parts down there). I have pampered this car and will include the left over oem filters I have and 5 oem tires/rims (used Michelin tires).

The subwoofer needs repair at high volume it’s obvious, after installing the 5 toyos/rims the tpms sensors went out and the map error occurred. Other than that and regular wear this car is impressive.

In addition to maintanance I have done the following:
-5 Toyo at3s on 4 runner rims on March 2021
-196k: timing belt, water pump, alternator, belt tensioner, spark plugs, radiator (oem coolant), thermostat and several pulleys, gaskets, and seals.
-diy, throttle body, starter, new knock sensor connectors, blower fan/resistor

DE8BB931-929F-499C-8B2B-4675FB6F93E1.jpeg

EDE2C551-1894-48C4-95C2-D7A160B85A41.jpeg

4CA934F9-8B54-4CF4-A000-0F51F682FB1D.jpeg

F61FE0BD-C3CE-4C5B-A505-B9496100EC51.jpeg

95C1B86B-70A2-4BFC-B1D9-6C8B9C84886D.jpeg

I have more pics and can give more info upon request.
Prices are all over the place; I prefer a one time payment and can work a deal with the right person, make an offer!

What was the price? I might be blind, sorry.

Does the nav work or what do you mean by map error? Is it this:

What was the price? I might be blind, sorry.

Does the nav work or what do you mean by map error? Is it this:

“dvd map error unable to read disc”
Is the error I get. I use my phone so I saw no need to fix it. Climate controls and radio work just not the gps/map feature. The subwoofer rattles at max volume too. And tpms sensor messed up when they installed new tires/rims.

There’s not really an asking price, I’d rather see if I can meet people at good price for both parties I see these ranging from anywhere from 8-14k depending on maintance and condition. You can dm a reasonable offer and we can go from there if you’re interested.

What’s with the hole in the front bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom