Dajdas DFW, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have their cruiser worked on by Dajdas lately? I've had a few cruisers worked on in this shop, but Ive never seen a shop soooooo slow. My 81 Fj40 US Spec has been in their shop for 3 months, and I got a call from Michael that they don't have the manpower to complete an output bearing job. It was in the shop for 2 months earlier this year as well. Just giving people a heads up about Michael.... he does a terrible job with communication and updates. It's a shame that good customer service is hard to find. Mike is a good dude... but his shop is just too laid back for my taste. With that said, anyone know of a good shop to complete this job, besides Tandem Automotive?

Anyone have their cruiser worked on by Dajdas lately? I've had a few cruisers worked on in this shop, but Ive never seen a shop soooooo slow. My 81 Fj40 US Spec has been in their shop for 3 months, and I got a call from Michael that they don't have the manpower to complete an output bearing job. It was in the shop for 2 months earlier this year as well. Just giving people a heads up about Michael.... he does a terrible job with communication and updates. It's a shame that good customer service is hard to find. Mike is a good dude... but his shop is just too laid back for my taste. With that said, anyone know of a good shop to complete this job, besides Tandem Automotive?

Steve, is that you? You have a 40 now! Congratulations.

Lee

Nope. No Steve here. :)

Sorry! I know a Steve Wilson from the DFW area who had an FJ Cruiser.

Congratulations on your 40 anyway. I don't know much about the local Cruiser mechanics; I do all my own work on mine.

PM me. I can share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom