Daily funny pics (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

16C5C8ED-3163-4D72-BCC1-363E0C6965C2.jpeg

Had to steal from Facebook

1564143261332.png

Had to steal from Facebook

View attachment 2040006
I know that this is the funny pics thread and I need the let this go, but I need to get a bit pedantic here and point out that the contact patch gets longer not wider.

The 2nd part about about hand jobs is totally correct.... not that I’d know of course....

Um . .everyone knows that Fred MacMurry played the Dad on My Three Sons and that is Robbie talking to Uncle Charley.

Edit: Also those people I called "everyone" may not even know who the Beastie Boys are . .:p

Um . .everyone knows that Fred MacMurry played the Dad on My Three Sons and that is Robbie talking to Uncle Charley.

Edit: Also those people I called "everyone" may not even know who the Beastie Boys are . .:p

Since when did accuracy ever play a part in social media posts

I know that this is the funny pics thread and I need the let this go, but I need to get a bit pedantic here and point out that the contact patch gets longer not wider.

The 2nd part about about hand jobs is totally correct.... not that I’d know of course....
Like I have been told in this forum before “I don’t believe any of that, I don’t subscribe to science “

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom