Daily funny pics (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's a fake news joke here somewhere...
Data-Lore.jpg

Dang, dats cold....even has a wix screwed onto it too

That's pretty weak. Never really understood the whole Overland bound thing - basically it's a medallion with a number on it... oh boy...

That's pretty weak. Never really understood the whole Overland bound thing - basically it's a medallion with a number on it... oh boy...

Reminder to self....dont show @jamesurq my medallions, badges, trophies, and tattoos.....he will frown and poo poo all of them (assuming id have any)

Reminder to self....dont show @jamesurq my medallions, badges, trophies, and tattoos.....he will frown and poo poo all of them (assuming id have any)
Hey I've got no qualms against any physical object that helps memorialize an event - trophy, badge, tattoo whatever. Just clueless as to what this particular one represents.. seems like just a 3D badge with a number on it.

What does it mean?!??

Double rainbow???

Hey I've got no qualms against any physical object that helps memorialize an event - trophy, badge, tattoo whatever. Just clueless as to what this particular one represents.. seems like just a 3D badge with a number on it.

What does it mean?!??

Double rainbow???

Check the overland thread in chit chat. They have lots of answers there

IMG_0185.GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom