Custom Keychains (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Money sent. Thanks for the quick reply. Cannot wait to get them.

Did some different designs tonight. Here are two different fonts. Thoughts? Both FJ60's are same font and FJ45 is different font.

fourrunner-albums-keychains-picture20845-fj60-v2.jpg

and

fourrunner-albums-keychains-picture20848-fj60-v3.jpg

and

fourrunner-albums-keychains-picture20844-fj45-v1.jpg

And came up with another kinda cool little idea...a keychain wrench...currently 10mm on both ends.

fourrunner-albums-keychains-picture20846-wrench.jpg

Last edited:
I received my keychains today......very cool.

Thank you for the excellent service and very quick shipping.

Ooh I like the wrench idea. I wonder if 12mm would be more versatile.

Received my TEQs and bezels, very nice! Yeah the bead blasted are a bit too rough and dark, stick with brushed. :cheers:

Last edited:
Totally agree on the finish. A little to rough, I personally like the brushed look better. I could do either 10 or 12...what about a 10 on one end and a 12 on the other?

Got mine too, pretty cool.

Thanks

I've got one large and one small TEQ keychain. Lovely stuff. The small fits better on my everyday keychain, but the large (bead blasted) will definitely find a home somewhere, probably on my 60 someplace. :)

Mark is great to deal with, and ships quickly and when he says he will. Great guy! (I've got one of his bumper kits waiting for some welding time, too.)

Thanks for the positive comments, Polar...glad you like them. More available. Also wanting to get some text style keychains done, but was hoping for some more input on the style you guys prefer.

Yooper...I think they should both be open. The other option is to have a 10mm open and 10mm closed or 10mm open and 12mm open. I can do both....thoughts?

I was thinking that too. Open or closed though? Open is more versatile, closed is stronger...

Got my teq keychains! Looks awesome! Fast service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom