Custom 80 Rear Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These are great drawers I've had a set for 2 years and am very happy with them

@RFB ....soooo. how many hours?? Looks good though. It's not for a beginner or faint hearted. I priced very fair for the amount of work it takes.
without a doubt, if you dont have the time the place or tools, I would have bought one, but I like to do everything myself when possible.

Really like the drawers. I feel like eliminating the slides really would cut down on rattling, especially as a roller slide wears out. Wondering as I’m looking at the latch handles for the drawers, what do they catch on? Did you attach some angle or something that drops down from the top?

Thank you @mleichty . It has a stainless steel bar morticed in for latch to grab.

To clarify you mentioned these are bolted where the third row seats normally bolt, do you use threaded bolts into the location where the seats were or through bolts? Reason I ask is I don't have bolt holes for third row seats. is there an alternate mounting option? If I drilled holes in the floorboard I guess I could use some sort of through bolt myself, correct?

To clarify you mentioned these are bolted where the third row seats normally bolt, do you use threaded bolts into the location where the seats were or through bolts? Reason I ask is I don't have bolt holes for third row seats. is there an alternate mounting option? If I drilled holes in the floorboard I guess I could use some sort of through bolt myself, correct?
Yes you could do 4 through bolts, washers, nuts.
Yes I use bolts that thread into existing

Really like the drawers. I feel like eliminating the slides really would cut down on rattling, especially as a roller slide wears out. Wondering as I’m looking at the latch handles for the drawers, what do they catch on? Did you attach some angle or something that drops down from the top?
There is a morticed in piece of flat stock metal where they catch on. Very secure.

Screenshot_20180216-204719.png

Screenshot_20180216-204719.png

I just made another set for my new wheeling 80.

20180216_173509.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom