Current gen Hilux spotted in Birmingham, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is maybe the wrong section for this post, but here goes...

I was on my way to the airport this afternoon and spotted a current gen Hilux on the road. I got a good look at it but couldn’t get a picture. It was a dark green 4-door... looked brand new. Anyone out there have any info on this? Are Hilux’s being sold in the US now but I’ve missed that news?

I a current gen Hilux about 6 months ago over in Auburn Al. It was white and had Mexican plates on it. I think they are just tourist

Hiluxes arent being sold even though they should be. The U.S. special forces are testing Hiluxes and 7x series here.

We see a lot of Hilux trucks here in Arizona that come from across the border in Sonora and Sinaloa, I always wondered how far some of them traveled through the US; guess this answers that.

Hiluxes arent being sold even though they should be. The U.S. special forces are testing Hiluxes and 7x series here.
Ya, check out the insane armored glass next time you see it. Pretty insane setups.

This is probably just a coincidence but Toyota is planning on building a new SUV in Alabama instead of the Corolla:

The plant hasn't been built yet, however, so the Hilux spotting is probably unrelated. Speculation is that the model will be based on the FT-4x compact SUV concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom