Curious accessories on this '40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyFish

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
twitter.com
Do these look like fake coil-overs and a winch that you'd chuck a drill onto?

🧐

I laughed at first, those "coilovers" are pretty silly, I think adding shocks was fairly common back in the day though....

That winch is odd, I think it says 3500 lbs on the side.....

But all joking aside, this is a cool truck...get rid of those funky add-ons and this thing is immaculate. Original paint, looks the part....I dig it

@jmdaniel ya....Too bad this guy is flipping it, doesn't seem right, especially 3 months later

I wonder if the original owner would have sold it to the guy, if he knew he was going to flip it months later.

You don’t see many unmolested 40’s. Looks like it belongs in a museum. I’d keep it.
Curious why he didn’t list it on BAT?

Jeff, I think the original owner is daid. :rimshot:

You don’t see many unmolested 40’s. Looks like it belongs in a museum. I’d keep it.
Curious why he didn’t list it on BAT?

Jeff, I think the original owner is daid. :rimshot:
He is dead. I'm just saying, the way the ad reads, if the guy selling it now would have told the owner, "let me know when you get ready to sell it, I sure would like to flip it three months later", the story might be different.

"
I wonder if the original owner would have sold it to the guy, if he knew he was going to flip it months later.

I was thinking the same thing. Oh well, since it went for $30K, it'll go to someone who'll love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom