CSC Random picture thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One more from Moab- A nice 40 with a V-8 and purple chassis:cool:

20181222_145902.jpg

So was the whole frame paint purple? Was it a 75 or a 76?

I'm not one for a V8 but understand people doing it. The purple frame on the other hand:hmm::meh:

Yeah the whole frame was powdercoated purple. It wouldn't be my first choice in color but to each their own. The truck was really well done and so clean you could eat off it.

Not sure of year, didn't get a shot of the front.

Yeah the whole frame was powdercoated purple. It wouldn't be my first choice in color but to each their own. The truck was really well done and so clean you could eat off it.

Not sure of year, didn't get a shot of the front.

The front axle would be drum brakes from the factory while a 76 would have been disc brakes in the North American market. Other than a bracket with light hanging off the button of the dash to the left of the steering wheel and a few other small things hard to tell the difference between the 75 and 76 models.

Did a quick Christmas Eve run out to Butcher Jones. Decided to test crawl control out on some of those steeper rutted side hills. and as load as it sounds, I must say it is impressive what it can go up and down without losing traction. Feels a little like off roading for dummies, but fun none the less.

FDB87DC4-CB33-4BF5-A62A-FCB1A4BEE71E.jpeg

F2AC7FEB-D1D9-4146-B75B-B4C492279EB8.jpeg

E63FC101-6211-4D83-A77D-F1D0F211CBFB.jpeg

White Christmas for us at my parents farm in North Dakota. Great to be back home for the holidays. Been snowing all day with 5-7" expected.

20181226_122920.jpg
20181226_122938.jpg

Well supposedly we start hauling copper again tomorrow and I am looking at an unloaded single drive axle tractor and a mess of snow (2nd is just a tag axle to support weight) parked on an uphill grade. Just spent 2 hours shoveling, now if the sun will just stay out and do it's job.
003.JPG
NCM_0032.JPG

Next was a load of the white stuff that is slowly thawing and the temps tonight are forecast to drop into the lower 20's. Afraid of the whole thing turning into a solid block of ice so I fired it up and dumped it. Think this was the first time in company history one of our live bottom trailers unloaded snow.:doh:

NCM_0029.JPG
NCM_0030.JPG

Well supposedly we start hauling copper again tomorrow and I am looking at an unloaded single drive axle tractor and a mess of snow (2nd is just a tag axle to support weight) parked on an uphill grade. Just spent 2 hours shoveling, now if the sun will just stay out and do it's job.View attachment 1867891 View attachment 1867892

Next was a load of the white stuff that is slowly thawing and the temps tonight are forecast to drop into the lower 20's. Afraid of the whole thing turning into a solid block of ice so I fired it up and dumped it. Think this was the first time in company history one of our live bottom trailers unloaded snow.:doh:

View attachment 1867896 View attachment 1867897
Thanks fer dumping the snow out - don't want our concentrate to get too sloppy ;)

Sedona Safeway on New Years Day.

Sedona LX IMG_1652.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom