CSC August Meeting Agenda 8.24.2018 *Lots of stuff to cover* Feature Vehicle* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No I went off the Twin Arrow exit - via FR125 & FR126 on that leg and then I jumped back on to other FR's on my way down exploring.

This area is closer than the north rim but still out of the desert heat. Have to head back for a couple days this week. See 107 on Friday with a dry hot weekend.

I can imagine a Maltec in someones future :hmm:

Look what I just picked up.

View attachment 1773988

5YaENOI4qWGt54WdDOUqqyxY_ZSwgY192lfjeaXD8RLVpx-ctpIDCJ-eXal9orwSW8Y7es_VoCgu2YzrqzAM1szjtdi5EFzJjZ3M4AEmq9--w4ZefBkvSZyq7zCNheWDVLLuEOnC-w6rNZGDZTv_NUkzn7pBD0SBMdieKwNTCgq-ppp6CtL5sBhYaVLh50XQU8sRoZDBN_CRWn0pkQ_QpGrWmlNSzBU_IFlCnr5piMSFff3ojTakWTx9h2orsASXoQQSlOyLFGZXmZfNidswP4UBh8hFTTAZslFYqhk49LzZQwi57coY15Uy3G6VpWfgjzHnjn9f89Fm1jdwqjys9Brl45VgtktVFnXxZjJZNHtQZ4kMV6GUQhn3aZyqK9cc6iV9v584mGAufWwiQxc9_UPPwg6AjvmSzBi9lAQM5n5iTCtvRN6GAGOixbBS-gv8hr3G0rhGIR1T68d2ggdhbAylgINHMcYVk4I2kzdpQLC4l1EGf9r8kguApsZPWeJEnUXOu69r1vDhVRA3a0vKohk3L7NDVQHQP2qCIwR24tl9KBYZB3DA6KGq6i2DyLfKY47o9W7wrCz964JK4hAwOXpVvsGSPTFMalQNm6zcF66eqY2X9uGQwa3NQhIUt5Wb=w1677-h943-no

^^^ Perhaps a nitpick, in such a well thought out truck, but wouldn't you think something around the burners, perhaps? Simply avoiding a hot pan not making a mark on that nice top?

^^^ Perhaps a nitpick, in such a well thought out truck, but wouldn't you think something around the burners, perhaps? Simply avoiding a hot pan not making a mark on that nice top?

Maltec does not see it a nitpick-n they see it as customer needs. The main reason Im driving their trucks they want to know what the needs are for our climate to work into the Maltec fleet for 2019 EXPO.
The interior of this show build was inspired by Maltec interior guy Phillip a Master boat builder and I guess it is not uncommon in sailboats.:meh: With Maltec each part of the build is owner approved making all trucks a one off build. Everything from accessories, equipment, and color palette:rainbow:

Maltec has a couple US owned 200 series currently underway are you next?

Won't be able to do my original idea of a CO trip this year, too busy. Thought of 393 to Bartlett but it's completely impassible about 7mi in. Deciding on backup plan, will update soon.

Also meeting notes will be posted tonight.

Fall color just sayin

Some from this past weekend

IMG_9362.JPG

Maltec does not see it a nitpick-n they see it as customer needs. The main reason Im driving their trucks they want to know what the needs are for our climate to work into the Maltec fleet for 2019 EXPO.
The interior of this show build was inspired by Maltec interior guy Phillip a Master boat builder and I guess it is not uncommon in sailboats.:meh: With Maltec each part of the build is owner approved making all trucks a one off build. Everything from accessories, equipment, and color palette:rainbow:

Maltec has a couple US owned 200 series currently underway are you next?

Nope, not next, no desire, but if so I'd still request better burners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom