Events/Trails Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does new driver registration start tomorrow?
Yes sir. 1pm EST at cruisersontherocks.com . Looks like there may be 30 spots openđź‘Ť

Yes sir. 1pm EST at cruisersontherocks.com . Looks like there may be 30 spots openđź‘Ť
Only 30 spots!? WOW! Y’all better get on this! I want to DARE anyone west of say Arkansas to come and see what REAL off roading looks like! LOL

New Driver Registration opens in less than 1 hour at Cruisersontherocks.com! Can’t wait to see you guys in October!!!

Yeah boy!

Screenshot_20220710-200240_Brave.jpg

Very professional order system.

1657455409677.png

Registered! After going to HIH five times, it will be nice to have a East coast annual event only a few hours away! Plus, I married a Tennessee grad, so I can drop her off at the inlaws in nearby Crossville. Look forward to it!

Last edited:
registered

There is one solitary ticket left for COTR2 out of the original 75. Get it while you still can!!!

CRUISERS ON THE ROCKS 2022 HAS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. If you were not one of the lucky 75 to get a ticket please join the waitlist! Thanks to everyone that registered. It’s gonna be a blast!!! See you in October!!! Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom