Cruiserless... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I sold the LC, and the Jeep, to buy a pick-up again. Lots going on, tryng to finish a house etc., no time for toys. I will be back. Just want to thank all of you for introducing me to the greatest four by four on Earth. I'll be done with boards for a while, so take care, will see ya in the near future.

I did tell the new owner about this board, so he may show up soon. He's new to Cruisers, not new to Yotas.

You poor bastard! :crybaby:

I can relate. I had a pickup while we were building our house. Then it got sold and replaced with the Cruiser.

You'll be back! :flipoff2: one for the road...

:cheers:

This Cruiser disease you can't get rid of. You'll be back. Vaya con dios.:cheers:

You will relapse... Dont worry:flipoff2:

Don't worry, I know you will get another one soon before you know it!! =)

WOW! I just sold my 40 so I can kinda relate.

The idea of going cruiserless seems too foreign. I'd probably have to be locked up in a rubber room. (probably should be now anyway!)

We'll see you on the flip side!:flipoff2:

I empathize, a little. I bought a second 80 and had to sell it due to a job change. Now I'm back to one cruiser, but can't spend time on the board due to the new job...I actually have to spend time doing work to get my job done around here! Weird.

I'm not sure which you'll miss most, the 80 or the board...or both? Good luck!

Sorry to hear about your lost:crybaby:. Once a Cruiser always a Cruiser!!! Good Luck!!

Hey dude .. sorry but you have your reasons .. anycase you don't need to stay away of the forum .. keep the contact, read the forum and the trails, pics etc .. when you can come back, you never loose anything.

x2,

You can always enlighten us with your cruiser knowledge for those of us that might need help someday.

Regads

-Juan

Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep an eye on the board now and again. I'll get that silver star back up there. Hopefully in a year or two will be back to owning another 80 series. I already miss that LC, my Girl's do too. I talked to a friend of the new owner today, and he absolutely loves it. He has 4 kids, and has already made a first camping trip in it. Reminded him of this board, he's busy though with all those kids and work.

Me, I had to move to something that could tow heavy loads, and had an 8 foot bed. The lake we frequent is in need of dam repairs, and I'll be towing the boat all summer to another lake. Gas prices are rediculous, so will be getting a small car to drive soon too. This truck is a diesel, I paid 4.20 yesterday for fuel. I'm converting the second of the two tanks to WVO (waste veggy oil) and have sourced a supply of free WVO. i imagine 80 series prices will drop some more in a year or two, so hopefully I can find another nice one. This really makes me miss the 80 even more...:crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom