Cruiserdan and the Hair of the Dog that Bit You (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

geez, Dan, sincerely sorry that happened.

However, I must admit that I'm having a little problem trying to get a clear picture of this...
[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=9983;start=msg89054#msg89054 date=1073941225]
and I have open block tread tires. Like an idiot, I reached in to get him out from under the tire
[/quote]

Is poor ol' Bernie an anorexic dachshund or maybe a Chiwawa? (sorry about the spelling - hooked on phonics). Let's see; what other breed would survive because they could fit between the treads of your tire? ???

Glad you and bernie survived the trauma.

Regards,
Ed

Ed,

He's a Brittany, I pinned a hind leg under the tire. Between the soft ground and the Tire lugs he got away without a broken leg.

I got away with some embroidery and two drains :rolleyes:

Dan,

That could have been a lot worse. Glad it wasn't.

Ed

I'm glad the pup and you are well, Dan --

:)

eric

PS -- Here's a pic of two of my current fosters --

Cdan, you sure this didn't happen cause you were getting a little too friendly with the pooch? :flipoff2:

Hey, at least it happened after your last mechanical issue and at least you were not aired down.

I have never heard of a Brittany articulation ramp before, but maybe I can get the part number for it. :D

Seriously, sorry to hear about that Cdan. Glad you are ok, or at least will be in the near future and that the pooch is ok.

Looks like backup alarms going on all the bizkit's vehicles in the near future.

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=9983;start=msg89337#msg89337 date=1073965422]
He's a Brittany, I pinned a hind leg under the tire. Between the soft ground and the Tire lugs he got away without a broken leg.
[/quote]

Dan (and dog) get well soon :(. Strange one of my good friends had an English Springer that was hit by a car and broke his leg. Like you, my friend ran to help and the dog literally almost put one of his teeth right through his hand.

Hard to stand back...but watch the pointy end

Cheers, Hugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom