Cruiser Solutions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Just checking to see if anyone has an idea on how to get in touch with Cruiser Solutions in NH? I connected with Tedd over the phone about a month ago to place an order (which I paid in full), but since then it's been silence. I've left messages and emails, but no response?

This is my first experience with them, and I'm getting a bit frustrated.

Thanks

He's not a good communicator. Tends to be pretty expensive.

I agree with Lane. I've had several dealings with Tedd but he always followed through with my stuff. The YT crowd is not his bread and butter so I think we take a back burner on his to-do list. That said he has always come through with me.

Dude run!

I used him once for stainless brake lines. He came through but you have to keep calling him to follow up. I finally got in touch with him and everything worked out. Depending on your needs ask around before you make a purchase.
If I remember correctly call him in the morning. You might have better luck.

Funny - I've emailed him twice re: a potential project. He responded in a timely manner both times. Maybe that's because I'm considering dropped a lot of $$ in his lap. Other than communication how is his work?

He does high end resto/mod stuff. If you have money to throw away by all means use him. He does do nice work. If you just want to look cool he's your guy. If you want a well built rig that is going to see regular off road use you should talk to Poor Wally or Northcountry Landcruisers.

Funny - I've emailed him twice re: a potential project. He responded in a timely manner both times. Maybe that's because I'm considering dropped a lot of $$ in his lap. Other than communication how is his work?

Read this

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/cruiser-solutions-restoration-experience.878869/

After running this club for a number of years I have fielded more complaints about this place it's work and lack of communication.

If you care to throw money away I have some rotten fj40s, a welder in a box I have not opened up yet nor know how to use, a tub of bondo and a few rusty cans of spraypaint that I would be willing to restore a cruiser with for you.

PM me if interested.

LOL

Read this

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/cruiser-solutions-restoration-experience.878869/

After running this club for a number of years I have fielded more complaints about this place it's work and lack of communication.

If you care to throw money away I have some rotten fj40s, a welder in a box I have not opened up yet nor know how to use, a tub of bondo and a few rusty cans of spraypaint that I would be willing to restore a cruiser with for you.

PM me if interested.
Get in touch with rain76king, he does wicked good work! You asked a question and received a lot of negative answers. If it were me I'd walk away.

You really think you can out-do me with spraycans?!?!?? how dare you

Read this

PM me if interested.

Read this

PM me if interested.
Dude! When can I drop my truck off....

Nick

I have one last spot.
I require 40k up front to reserve a spot and should have it finished 6-8 years from now.

40,000 pennies from you?
I'll make room for the pennies but I'm not sure where I'll put the delivery of Armor All that's sure to follow.:rofl: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom