Cruiser hauler needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stevebradford

In the shop
Threads
Hey guys I have a parts cruiser collecting rust at my parents place I should deal with. I want to move it to my drive way so it’s more convenient to strip.
9A9DF5A9-FD88-4244-942A-C614638CD8E7.jpeg

It a distance of about 12k Metchosin to my place near MaMillers. Shouldn’t be too interesting of a move a trailer or flat deck with a winch would be ideal. I will get a tow truck but I thought I would offer 100$ on here first.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a parts cruiser collecting rust at parents place I want to move to my drive way to strip.
View attachment 1866856

It a distance of about 12k Metchosin to my place near MaMillers. Shouldn’t be too interesting of a move a trailer or flat deck with a winch would be ideal. I will get a tow truck but I thought I would offer 100$ on here first.

Thanks

Talk to Keith (@Koopz); he's got a flat deck Isuzu. He's not not on here much, so if you can't get ahold of him, let me know and I'll give you his contact info.

Actually I have been debating selling both of my parts cruisers as i barely have enough room for my other two cruisers ;)

There might be a whole swarm of parts available!
21FA106A-E319-485D-B0AF-971B584EE375.jpeg

@GTSSportCoupe i forgot about keith I messaged him he sounds into it. Thanks!

Well, I'll put in my .02 if you are looking to part out. I'd be interested in the alum running boards,
the front fenders, upper panel and front bib on lower pictured white one if that's the way you go.
But I'm out of here quick, back 6 Feb before I can pick up. Actually, how's the whole body overall?
Not interested in windshield frame or doors.
I've got a guy who can come down at deck it home.

You all will be the first to know if i end up parting them out. They are both very rough the floor boards and rear wheel wells are full of tetanus. @seapotato knows he was rolling around down there the poor bastered. He didn’t catch the rat plague which surprised me.

My brother inlaw is looking for the factory roll bar..

Ya man...He lives on Gabe, I will let him know...

It was you Steve who had the center link pivot for my BJ42, memory sucks... I will try to make a trip down sooner now..

Rob

Last edited:
I've got a 20' trailer with a winch but I'm away for work for three-ish weeks. I can give you a hand when i'm back.
PS: i'll take the front apron/bezel off your hands. PM me and i'll bring beer and some dough.
Cheers!

You all will be the first to know if i end up parting them out. They are both very rough the floor boards and rear wheel wells are full of tetanus. @seapotato knows he was rolling around down there the poor bastered. He didn’t catch the rat plague which surprised me.

Nothing can survive in my alcohol stream...:hillbilly:

You've got a few things there I'd buy too if you go that way...(caw...)

Did the stove explode in that camper behind the 42? :eek:

Did the stove explode in that camper behind the 42? :eek:

Haha My dad has another identical camper he keeps bees in. When I seen the damage on that one I thought a bear had ripped threw the wall to get the hives. Less funny than either of those situations I think someone removed the stove with a backhoe :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom