Cruiser Days! Volunteers Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Everybody,

Could use some volunteers to assist with Cruiser Days! Volunteering earns you a FREE T-Shirt AND LUNCH!

Pick an item from the list below (one person for each item please)

1) Front Gate, collect $10 registration from non-members and sell $10 lunch tickets
a) 9-11am
b) 11am - 1pm (we don't collect fees after 1pm)

2) Setup 8am to 9am
3) Setup 8am to 9am

4) Cleanup and Take-down 3pm to 4pm
5) Cleanup and Take-down 3pm to 4pm

Also, if you have your first aid ticket and plan to be onsite, please let me know, I need to let the city know we have a first aid attendant.

Thanks!
:beer:

Couple of years ago I just watched the gate for a while. I should be there in the morning, but I'm coming down from
a trip up north. I will offer up to help with whatever you need. Since you posted an 8 am start I was planning on
camping somewhere around Hope and driving in. Not sure I can be there that early.
So whatever I can do to help when I'm there, just ask. J

Count me in as a definite volunteer, front gate 9 - 11.

I'll be there with the usual stuff :woot:

No 1st ticket any more as you know. I'm hoping to be there entire time and can help out as needed but mark me down for clean up.

gb

Sad to miss this again. Will be up in Kelowna coaching in a baseball tournament.

I'm away Saturday for cruiser days but will you need the generator again?

Yes, will need generator; can you drop at my house?

I am hoping to make it to the meeting tomorrow night or at very least drop at your house. Talk to you tomorrow, maybe carpool in Georgia?

Possibly, depends when I can get done work.

Oooooh, worst in show candidate.....!

Going to hit 35, bring lots of sun protection!

Was great to see the nice spectrum of rigs again today (no 55 though :frown:), many thanks to all the volunteers who make these days happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom