Cruiser Days 2005 - Vancouver BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a bit of a last minute decision, but it looks like a friend and I will be coming out from Edmonton. We'll leave after work on Friday and show up bright and early in the morning. Both of us have to be back for Monday so I think we'll have to pass on the trail rides on Sunday. But maybe we'll do a little bit of exploring on Saturday evening. I'm looking forward to seeing familiar faces as well as meeting new ones..

We're up for camping the Saturday night if there's room!

See you all there..

Daryl

P.S. If anyone needs anything Cruiser-expressed from Edmonton or area let me know ASAP..

Well...it's official

:crybaby: I can't come.

I just can't rationalize the day off of nightshift in a middle of a shutdown and the 5 hours travel each way (goverened by the ferries).

Oh well. Next year. Have fun. :)

bull said:
Well we have 3 cruisers coming up from Washington state. Maybe more.

rodney FJ45
kelli FJ60
brandon FJ60

Great! Looking forward to meeting you guys. Are you guys also wheeling with us on Sunday? How about Alan...is he coming up too?

Well, tomorrow's the big day. I wonder who will be the one to take this home and put it up on their wall? :D

Cruiser_Days_2005_trophy.jpg

I am coming out. I have been luking in the shadows for a while. Looking forward to meeting some of you and to check out some cool rides.

Thanks to Costal Crusiers for the effort in getting this show rolling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom