Cruise Moab 2016! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

boydmick

RIP My Friend
SILVER Star
Threads
What calendar are you looking at? We bean counters work AFTER the calendar end of month. That first week of any month is the week I CAN'T get away. :mad::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::mad: Unfortunately, I already knew the dates. Rising Sun's permit with the BLM covers the first full weekend in May. As April 30 is a Saturday, Cruisemoab had to be over the weekend ending May 7-8. Basically, so long as I'm back as a beancounter closing the books, I won't be able to attend another Cruisemoab again until I retire!

Edit - I need to add :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited:
What calendar are you looking at? We bean counters work AFTER the calendar end of month. That first week of any month is the week I CAN'T get away. :mad::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::mad: Unfortunately, I already knew the dates. Rising Sun's permit with the BLM covers the first full weekend in May. As April 30 is a Saturday, Cruisemoab had to be over the weekend ending May 7-8. Basically, so long as I'm back as a beancounter closing the books, I won't be able to attend another Cruisemoab again until I retire!

Edit - I need to add :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Bummer. I thought it was end of month that was always a no-go for your holiday time.
I'm definitely going. After missing last year, I'm looking forward to it.

Bummer. I thought it was end of month that was always a no-go for your holiday time.
I'm definitely going. After missing last year, I'm looking forward to it.

With a 7 day close process here, I can probably get away with missing probably the first two days. 3 would be pushing it since I process payroll that got to be transmitted by the 4th. We'll see in years to come.

HAVE FUN!!!

I am in. San Rafael Swell was a great overnight run last year. Many thanks to Wasatch Cruisers who lead the run and put on the feed and show. Looking forward to another great run this year in my newest vehicle X2. It is a 2000 UZJ100 and well equipped. Did the run last year in my FJ Cruiser. I am coming from Boise, if anyone wants to convoy down. PM me and we can work out details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom