Crawling for Down Syndrome - KS Rocks - July 15th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys.

I ended up chatting over HAM on the ride home yesterday with Andy, who organizes this charity event at KS Rocks every year.

From our brief conversation it sounds like they do it every year and all proceeds go to the Down Syndrome Guild locally.

$45 buy in per rig no matter how many riders includes t-shirt and raffle ticket. Most of the money will come from their raffle, so show up with cash and fill up with plastic on the way home.

The event is listed on KS Rock's website and Andy has a facebook page dedicated to the event (he has not updated it yet though so it still shows info for last years' event).

July 15th.

He's a jeep guy, so I'm sure it will be primarily jeeps, but I told him I'd spread the word and try to get some cruisers out there.

Pretty close to home, so I am going to try and commit to going, and would love some company.

Thanks!

Mike

If I'm in town I'll join you for sure. Still working on summer travel plans.

unfortunately won't be able to do that as that is day 1 of traveling out to silverton area.

Any of the crew that is not out in CO or other wayward points wanna run out to KS Rocks on Saturday for this? Will probably be a lot of jeepers, but should be fun. I missed their registration, but talked to the organizer, and it's not an issue. No T-shirt will be available with on site registration, but that's okay by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom