Craigslist Search Utility

cruiserjunktion

Cruiserjunktion@gmail.com
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star

Well, bad news. Craigslist has blocked my IP.

If you care, write them a little email and let them know that you use and like it. Here is the email address they gave me on the block notification:

blocks-b13269356972069@craigslist.org

Otherwise, I'm going to dismantle the thing and give the computer to my kids.

I emailed 'em. Hopefully you can keep the search engine going. I use it all the time and would hate to lose it.

Your pm is full so

Hey if u dont mind sending me the code i coulld try to host it for a bit? I have several web sites on a host and depending on the framework needed I could do it

Let me know

Rob
My inbox is cleaned out. I will PM you.

Well, bad news. Craigslist has blocked my IP.

If you care, write them a little email and let them know that you use and like it. Here is the email address they gave me on the block notification:

blocks-b13269356972069@craigslist.org

Otherwise, I'm going to dismantle the thing and give the computer to my kids.
Daggum it. Its probably the best thing ever. i use it almost everyday to search for various things. Maybe use a proxy to do an end run around the block? or have someone else host it. I might be willing to pay a small fee for the convenience.

BLouder

I use that utility almost daily. My friend that I sent it does too. We are both going thru withdrawls. I sent an email this morning before I even got over here to mud to see what was going on. This must be what crackheads go thru when their dealer goes to jail

FastCarGuy

SILVER Star

I use that utility almost daily. My friend that I sent it does too. We are both going thru withdrawls. I sent an email this morning before I even got over here to mud to see what was going on. This must be what crackheads go thru when their dealer goes to jail
X2 lol! I didn't know how much I used it until I couldn't!!:crybaby:

I haven't heard from them but, hey, I'm not blocked anymore.

Power to the people. Or whatever. Seriously though, I don't think CL is evil and I'll betcha they looked into it, got some emails and pulled the block. Let's hope.

Thanks for the input though, Paul

BLouder

The niners lost but, the search tool works again. I guess thats what they call balance.

Hey guys, this tool is really nice and useful, but I would like to ask something.

My account or IP was blocked on the CL site,I just trying to post something in CL, and I received a message that say "you account is on hold", this it happens to other?

thanks

This thing just rocks! I am searching for an 80 and I kept forgetting what city I saw what in. I just came across this a couple days after joining site. If you need hosting for this ever just hit me up, I have netfirms account. Nice tool thanks

CRANKKASE

love this tool but its been running slow or not at all for a few days now (at least from the ATL GA area).

Thanks Paul!

I wrote a little search utility to make my life easier when I was searching for my 80, shopping for lenses, etc. on Craigslist. I posted this some time ago on the 80 tech page. I waited until I finally got the initiative to get a domain name and get it linked with my server to make the announcement here. And I added a third search field. Anyway, here is the link:

States

Paul
...like everyone else, I just wanted to say thanks for building this. I use it all the time. It is how I found my fzj80 last year out-of-state!

I sent them an email as well it seems all state wide search tools are now down. ipad tools still work for now but they only allow you to select five locations to search.

89cruiserfj62

SILVER Star

Well they blocked me too! I sent them an email, anything else I can do??? I use it almost daily myself!

Top Bottom