Cove Ride 4/5-4/7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
With all the rain I'm assuming the cove is virtually inaccessible right now but as it drains quickly we have hope to try a cove ride in early April, anyone checked it out lately?

Haven't been since the flood ride new years 2015 which just aint right so thought I'd throw it out there for you guys. Obviously f it rains of any substantial amount the week prior we're going elsewhere.

Right now we have about 5 rigs but all are welcomed.

There was a local Jeep group in there yesterday; some were on 33s. They said it was fine including the wide ford.

I did it in my 80 unlocked, no lift and ATs, when I first got it. It came out unscathed, my wife on the other hand hasn't wheeled with me since.

Same, though I had sliders. I'll never forget Roger looking at my truck about half way through that trip and saying "I didn't know they made lowering kits for these." I bought an Aussie for the rear a few weeks later. Luckily, my wife loved that trip and has kept coming.

There's a local group going in on the 6th and out on the 7th according to a facebook post on the Chatt off road group.

I did it in my 80 unlocked, no lift and ATs, when I first got it. It came out unscathed, my wife on the other hand hasn't wheeled with me since.

I rode the Cove many times before I put in the rear locker.

(Because...what good is a thread without pictures.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom