Could I bum a trail ride with you? (Razorback in ATL) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

beasley knob orv is the only public legal trails I know about in GA. But they are pretty hairy these days. Other than that there are some easy trails near lake alltoona that the GA cruisers have taken trips to before. I don't remember the exact directions to them but I am sure some does here. They are near red top mountain if that helps.

We'd love to have you on a trail ride with us but the only problem is I don't exactly know when the next ride will be. It will probably be more of a work day on some private property in Dawsonville but it doesn't look like we have a set date yet.

As for local trails there really isn't anywhere near Atl that is public property and legal to ride and everything that we do ride is mainly pretty tight were you will definitely get some scratches. I'll post up once we know for sure what we are doing for this months trail ride.

I'm sure someone would be willing to give you a ride for the next trail ride. There usually are a few open seats.

If you’re worried about getting scratches then u definitely don't need to go to the trails at Beasley or Allatoona you will get your self in trouble both places with more then just a few scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom