Corrugated Hard Top Parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any leads on parts for an older FJ40 corrugated hard top? I swear I have looked through all the normal guys and just can’t seem to find the rollers and pegs for the bi-fold rear door. Items 3, 10, and 11. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

B3E31265-98AC-4D93-AB5E-40F2D0FEFDB8.png

68259A06-9CE7-4D03-A905-BEC5553C95F4.jpeg

@Racer65 may have what you need. City Racer Llc.com

Don't know about 10 and 11, they were (and are) on my rig and are still functional although one of my 11's rattles a lot because the spring needs to be rebent to keep pressure on the arm. But I've had to "rebuild" both of my 3's as the roller disintegrated on both (some form of plastic or delrin or such from back in the day). Never found anything OEM or such to replace the rollers (the arrms and the bolt that holds the roller on is still intact) so I just put a roller bearing on each I got off the interweb that has the right ID to fit the arm OD and has an appropriate OD to fit in the channels. Had to add a washer to keep the assembly together IIRC. I think I've actually done it twice now, those parts get a beating running up and down gravel washboarded roads. Do you have the 3's at least? I have a '65 as well.

Don't know about 10 and 11, they were (and are) on my rig and are still functional although one of my 11's rattles a lot because the spring needs to be rebent to keep pressure on the arm. But I've had to "rebuild" both of my 3's as the roller disintegrated on both (some form of plastic or delrin or such from back in the day). Never found anything OEM or such to replace the rollers (the arrms and the bolt that holds the roller on is still intact) so I just put a roller bearing on each I got off the interweb that has the right ID to fit the arm OD and has an appropriate OD to fit in the channels. Had to add a washer to keep the assembly together IIRC. I think I've actually done it twice now, those parts get a beating running up and down gravel washboarded roads. Do you have the 3's at least? I have a '65 as well.

I have one of the 3’s, but where the wheel screwed in I believe is stripped out. Slowly coming to the conclusion I’ll have to fab the other leg. Not to mention getting the existing 3 off is going to be a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom