Coronapocalypse Sales (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C6H12O6

SILVER Star
Threads
Anybody else seeing vendors with good sales going on during this shutdown? Would be great to highlight them here, now that many of us have time to work on our rigs. And, it'd be great to give the solid 'MUD supporters a shot in the arm as the economy goes into the crapper.

Ironman 4x4
20% off lift kits, including Foam Cell Pro kits, plus free shipping and free recovery boards.

MetalTech 4x4
10% off lift OME lift kits, plus a bunch of other stuff.

What else are people seeing out there?

Thanks for the move, Admin. Didn't realize there was a special spot now.

well maybe not a coronapocalypse sale but trail tailor has the diff drop on sale chon 240 to 200 to compliment the ironman lift

Yeah, Ironman has run sales on their Nitro shock kits the last couple years, but never the Foam Cell Pros. I already have the shocks. Wonder if somebody local wants to go in on it with me. I'll take the lift and they can take the shocks. We both save 20%. Hmmm...

Would love a review when you get the springs put in. I have the shocks (you'll love them), but trying to figure out what springs and t-bars to go with.

keeping my eye on this, I’m looking for good tire deals. Let me know if anyone finds any.
Yokohama Tire rebate

Yokohama Tire rebate
BFG also has a $70 tire rebate right now.

nitro gear is doing a 10% sale thru April 9th. 19% if its over 1000. now might be a good time to get their UCAs if you were eyeing them. if i hadn't spent so much this week already id be tempted.

Free shipping on orders over $50 at select dealerships. King’s Toyota out of Cinci works with this deal. Promo Code FAMILY

A7C7B6DE-7568-4E45-8578-2F529891AFD4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom