Coppinger Cove Clean up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
this was originally scheduled for last week end but has been re schedule for Saturday Nov. 11
Anyone interested in helping out?

I’m going to try and make it.

Roger, Is a trail vehicle required? The carb on the 40 is still not up to snuff to consider taking her on a trail. Consequently, is the key heads or heads plus wheels? Thanks

A trail vehicle is required but I can always use a passenger and there should be some other open seats.

@LDowney I have a good carb you can have if you want it. I guess I should say it was good when I took it off to go with a throttle body.

Im out. i forgot i already had something planned for that weekend.

A trail vehicle is required but I can always use a passenger and there should be some other open seats.

Roger, Thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to take any time off next weekend. I spent this weekend dealing with pop-ups at home rather than writing annual performance assessments for my team, so I will have to spend next week writing them. Sorry. I hope that I am not leaving you short handed.

It's looking like no one is going to attend, I'm leaving for Clayton on following Wednesday so considering not going either.

Roger, can't do this coming weekend, but I've talked to a few folks locally that aren't part of STLCA as well as Sean and we think we could do a Cove ride in two weeks (Sat/Sun 18th/19th). I spoke to Hunter and can't remember if he could do that too, but hopefully. We could clean up then (weekend of the 18th/19th) if that would work.

I'll be in Clayton, OK that weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom