Coolerman and his wiring supplies? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The guy who sells LC wiring... Cruiser Wiring

Has anyone dealt with this guy recently? I placed an order with him and was told by him it was shipped out two and a half weeks ago. I have not seen the package and I have not gotten any response to my emails for the last week and a half. No tracking number, or confirmations of any kind. Not settling, to say the least.

He will get back with you. Big time contributor to the cruiser community. Has good name. Website talks about his having to travel some so hopefully that is all it is.

Hope it all works out.

He will get to you. He has as solid a name as anyone here. I sent him an email to order some stuff a couple days ago and haven't heard back. Not worried at all (unless it would be for health issues).

He will get to you. He has as solid a name as anyone here. I sent him an email to order some stuff a couple days ago and haven't heard back. Not worried at all (unless it would be for health issues).
Ok thanks

Same here.
I heard from him on the weekend. He was out of town working all last week and didn't get any work on his "part-time" job done.

As much as I'd like to get my wire tomorrow, I don't mind waiting for the correct stuff. And his advice is second to none.
He has been around here helping the LC community for a long time.
I wouldn't hesitate to send him money.

He also had some health issues over this last year. He is extremely solid. I would go so far as to pay you back if he somehow didn't deliver. That's how solid he is. His name shouldn't even be mentioned in this particular forum.

As everyone has said, Mark is 100% trustworthy!!

This is his busy time at his regular job and he's been dealing with some eyesight issues.

Patience grasshopper ;)

Simply ask him for a tracking number so you can locate the errant package. I am 100% sure he will get that to you. As others have said, solid man with a stellar reputation here on MUD.

Cooler-Man takes on the most detailed have to be exactly right by the book the first time jobs on MUD ,,Total harness building & partials / sub sections repairs too ...

I have networked one small FJ-Nitch shop to another , with him on elec. in particular ..

Just make a few extra calls and emails , U will be fine ...

My opinion of Cooler-Man ..........and i take my shop clients rigs work TOO serious as well ...........:poof:

- My definition Of Cooler .........

PICT1472.JPG

Last edited:
I found him to be very reliable and helpful. If not for his imput and the supplies I ordered I may never have gotten mine running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom