Cool cars and CLC chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the catch... That sounds too good to be true...

Going to be dropping our photos and videos from UT in this thread.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/wow-sand-hollow-ut-is-amazing-videos.1096926/

You should really consider making this event sometime. Trails are a lot of fun. We kept moving pretty good without a lot of fuss and standing around. There were literally hundreds of trucks on the trails and we hardly ran into anyone while on our runs. 800 trucks on Wed, 1600 on Friday, they were expecting upwards of 2600 by Saturday. 126 vets registered for the event.

It rained hard Friday night, so I don't think they got the full number of trucks on the trails. When that wet, silty sand gets on the rocks, it makes the trails considerably more difficult (aka, no fun).

Bodean is going to enjoy retirement

1882EB07-80A7-4567-8015-B021F691091E.jpeg

That reminds me, I need a new computer! lol

They both got up. Both needed to nut up and hit the skinny pedal harder the first time.

I watched some TRDs at the crawl and they did well. The biggest issue I saw with them was clearance. @dnp rolled through with his Sequoia where a TRD had issues. ATRAC works...just ask @HoneyBear

I watched some TRDs at the crawl and they did well. The biggest issue I saw with them was clearance. @dnp rolled through with his Sequoia where a TRD had issues. ATRAC works...just ask @HoneyBear

I don’t see how that guy “got stuck” on a rock on Compass Canyon. I think he was hearing things. They should have I think 10.5 inches of clearance under the diff, even if he centered right over it I dont think it would have hit anything. That was 100% driver, not the vehicle. A stock TRD should be able to do any 3 in the park. Granted bigger tires and a lift would be helpful, but I don’t think people should buy a TRD pro and change the suspension, but that’s just me. Buy the trail or whatever they are calling it now if you want to mess with the suspension but still have the other electronic goodies.

All 4Runners have Atrac.
Well yeah, but crawl control and electronic rear lockers were/are Offroad/Trail and TRD Pro only. If I had it to do over again I would have wait listed an Off-road/Trail given the direction I’m going. But I thought at the time I’d never do more than forest roads etc... hadn’t come across y’all yet to know better.

Y’all?

Them.

I say stick to forest roads. Fug-all that whompin.
Says the guy who has done all of the "whompin" . You do you Honey Bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom