Cool cars and CLC chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hahaha, well I guess I should have did a little more reading, guess this should have been in the "Good Concerts" Thread. :lol:

I didn't get that far, I was actually more curious about the off-road park that was closed and getting death threats because of the cancelled concert, but now that I know where to get my official redneck rebel spinner...

Well d@mnit, something else I need to throw money at...

bronco-3qtr-front_m.jpg

"Closed man made lake and waterfall" pretty clearly stated

So is men’s and women rest room, and folks still can figure that one out.

But yes, I agree! People/ organizations bit&h and complain about every item....

When people/ organization gonna stop crying about every item and start worring about real issues and problems..... facing society.

Last edited:
Has anyone been to the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum in Salt Lake? I will be in town for a conference this week so may try to hop on an Uber to check it out quick.

Yes, we went last summer. Plan for a couple hours at least. It's sensory overload and Kyle had a story for every Cruiser in there. Dan was not working the day we went.

IMG_3239.JPG

3219B8A6-9F37-49BF-8E3E-660F444EAC00.jpeg
Hey folks, I’m looking for a pic someone took of Sherry above the “waterfall” on Ingreds at the 2017 SCC event. It’s much like this one but at a different angle (lower). BIG smile on her face :). If you have that pic or know where I might find it I would sure appreciate the info. TIA -D

View attachment 1640156 Hey folks, I’m looking for a pic someone took of Sherry above the “waterfall” on Ingreds at the 2017 SCC event. It’s much like this one but at a different angle (lower). BIG smile on her face :). If you have that pic or know where I might find it I would sure appreciate the info. TIA -D

@BMThiker? @Clutchee, your lovely wife took this one. Maybe she has others?

Big changes are afoot at Three 6 Hybrids (now permanently closed). If you recall from the #ExtraterrestrialAF thread, I “retired” from my Highly Trained Professional Rocket Scientist job to go EAF’n with my friends.

Things went downhill after that, and I have spent the last two months enclosing the world famous carport into a real-live enclosed, heated & cooled mad science laboratory. There’s even lightbulbs instead of Coleman lanterns.

3CD12989-CC76-47B9-B127-53F29180E36F.jpeg

So, in the shortest build thread ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom