confused about Baja Racks for 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody know if this rack is compatible with the 60 series cruisers?

Baja Rack

. . . or for that matter does anybody have a Baja rack on their 60 series or can somebody post a photo of one. The Baja website seems to give conflicting info about it whether it is for both 60 and 80 series or for 80 only. I plan on calling them tomorrow for clarification.

I dont have my answer yet. I got busy at work and couldnt call Baja. Has anybody ever seen one of these racks on a 60? Even in a photo?

Just in case anybody searches for this info later I'll share what I have learned. I got some answers from Baja, and ordered a rack.

Any of the 80 series racks can be made for the 60 series. They make a wider version of the 80 series basket rack for the 60 you just have to call and ask them about it. I ordered their flat utility rack. I'm told its a good fit right out of the box. The rack is back ordered right now. I should have it in 3-4 weeks. I'll post pics of my rig when I get it in and mounted.

Thanks for posting and look forward to some pics.

Scro

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

I was on vacation so I am late to the party... I just ordered and put on the flat rack on my 62. Just used it all week on a climbing trip around Wyoming. Sweet rack and exactly what I was looking for. You will be pleased. Careful tightening the hardware too tight as you can flake the paint but it can't be seen from the ground and the primer remained intact to no biggie. I would not order the spare tire holder. I did and returned it. Not very heavy-duty. I will try to remember to post some pics when I get my photos downloaded from vacation.

Just got my Baja Rack installed and I could not be more pleased. I thought I would share some pics just in case anybody searches Baja Racks in the future. I was unable to find any pics of one on a 60 series anywhere on the web.
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 4.JPG

I'm bumping this thread because a forum member asked for this info in another rack thread. I'm not sure how to put a link in the other rack thread so this seems easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom