Columbia Cruiser Shop? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My sister just moved to Columbia and needs to find a good shop to care for her 100 series. Any recommendations within the area?
I live in Columbia and I don’t know any. Would love to learn of one. I use a specific mechanic at the Toyota dealership in Northeast Columbia.

I live in Columbia and I don’t know any. Would love to learn of one. I use a specific mechanic at the Toyota dealership in Northeast Columbia.
I’m hesitant to send her to the dealer. It’s a fully built 1998 and the last time she took it to a dealer they overcharged for normal maintenance.

Well, Marshall and his crew @Trollhole is in Greenville (Mauldin, actually) and @dbenke is down in Santee. There’s another member that lives up toward Florence - but I can’t say as I’ve ever heard any of them mention another Columbia area mechanic for Yotas. The Old North State group might have a lead - but probably closer to Charlotte or Rock Hill. I’ll check with a local friend / long time native to see if he can refer anyone…

Well, Marshall and his crew @Trollhole is in Greenville (Mauldin, actually) and @dbenke is down in Santee. There’s another member that lives up toward Florence - but I can’t say as I’ve ever heard any of them mention another Columbia area mechanic for Yotas. The Old North State group might have a lead - but probably closer to Charlotte or Rock Hill. I’ll check with a local friend / long time native to see if he can refer anyone…

Look up Car Cave in Aiken. I went over there the other day to grab roof rack and they are legit car guys, and have at least a dozen Land Cruisers from all over the place there. I would trust them.
Awesome I’ll try @dbenke first and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom