SOLD Colorado Springs, CO: 2010 Lexus GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
Black
Selling my 2010 Lexus GX460. I’ve owned it for two plus years and am only selling because I need a truck (ordered a new Tacoma). It’s in great overall condition, ready for many more years of enjoyment. Clean and clear Colorado title in hand.

Features/Options:

• 2010 Lexus GX460
  • Black exterior with brown leather interior
  • ~118,000 miles
  • Multi-Terrain Select and Downhill Assist Control
  • Heated front and rear seats and cooled front seats
  • Remote keyless entry with push button start and remote start
  • Two full keys included with one spare cut (not programmed) spare key
  • Power everything (auto up/down on all windows, memory seats, sunroof, power folding mirrors, power folding third row seats)
  • Cold weather package (heated mirrors, heated windshield where the wipers sit)
  • All weather floor mats front and rear
  • Automatic windshield wipers and headlights
  • LED headlight/fog lights/taillights
  • Rear view camera and front/rear parking sensors
  • 8” multimedia display with navigation, Bluetooth audio, 3 zone automatic climate control
  • Factory towing package (6,500 lbs rating)

History:

• Originally a Texas truck all it’s life until I bought it (still 100% rust free)
  • 3-4 owner (CarFax available from when I bought it, no wrecks, no hail damage)
  • Maintenance/repair records available from new (very regularly and appropriately maintained)
  • Lexus Dealership maintained until I bought it, dealer/indy/DIY maintained since

Recent or notable work includes:
  • secondary air pump recall performed with modified setup to prevent the issue in the future
  • Entire new genuine Lexus cooling system (radiator, water pump, thermostat, genuine Toyota coolant flush and the expensive coolant valley leak repaired)
  • Rebuilt genuine Lexus fuel injectors
  • New genuine Lexus fuel pump
  • New genuine Lexus lower control arms, tie rod end links and other misc bushings
  • Misc other parts done in conjunction with other repairs/maintenance (new PCV valve, MAF sensor, coolant temp sensor, a few brittle plastic lines, etc)
Mods:
  • 2.5” Dobinsons lift kit
  • JBA upper control arms
  • 17” SCS Stealth 6 wheels with 285/70 Falken Wildpeak AT3 tires (full set of five, matching spare) with ~15K miles on them
  • Gamiviti Expo++ Roof Rack with Maxtrax mount and two MaxTrax boards
  • Baja Design S1 amber ditch light pods on CaliRaised brackets
  • Rago Fabrication compressor mount with ARB single air compressor (with ARB accessories)
  • Third row delete (seats/everything will be included with sale and is easily reversible) with custom cargo area platform with steel spare tire mount

General notes:

• - Zero rust
  • Normal 12 year old vehicle paint (no notable issues, a few rock chips and light scratches)
  • All functions work as they’re suppose to
  • Tasteful and quality modifications, mostly done early 2020. Have the factory parts for everything modified (wheels, suspension, roof rails, third row seats, etc) and it’s all reversible if desired):

As shown, I’m asking $27,500 OBO.

Willing to negotiate price even more if I can keep certain items (all or individual ones): MaxTrax setup, roof rack, ARB compressor and Baja Design lights.

Have physical copies off all records since new and will include them, including any tire/parts/repair warranty paperwork). Probably have a few extras to include, like extra genuine Toyota oil filters/washers, parts taken off for mods, etc).

Feel free to DM me with any questions or interest and I’ll provide my cell number.

Jake

1188CA09-C35E-409B-8EED-01BA47720AD9.jpeg

5DFB99B3-683D-445A-AC8B-28F5D106A29B.jpeg

C8C1ED77-B0E1-4FDE-8BA1-2504AACE452C.jpeg

F297D755-D6E5-420D-8C07-63E76F467BEE.jpeg

836C8912-0D29-4416-BB4C-AD713B03A6A0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom