For Sale Colorado 06 GX470 No Nav, No KDSS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2006 Black on Tan, no KDSS, non-NAV, rear air bag delete/OME low lift.

More pictures at: 2006 GX470 by Chris Cranor

I bought her December 2016 with a tad over 130k miles. I did the timing belt that week as I was uncertain if it had been done. The maintenance book is checked off by a Lexus dealer up to 47k miles/Feb 2009 and always in a timely manner. I figured they stopped going to the dealer after the 3 year warranty was up. I do combined driving, about 70% highway, and average 17.7 mpg, always 91 octane. Mobile One synthetic every 5000 miles without fail.

She sits just under 178k miles today (4/18) but I drive her daily. As you can see, the body is in really good condition considering the age but there are some blemishes. Truthfully I am anal about the mechanical end but a bit lazy about the visual side. I think living in Colorado makes you like that as it is near impossible to keep a car clean looking with all the weather. No paint failing, so clearly she sat in a garage in Texas like she does here. No rust on the underside either. The hood as some rock chips in it, down to primer, not metal. You can see the air bag delete and new suspension with the new springs and how Slee took all the electronic guts out too (by the shifter); it's actually a much nicer highway ride, stiffer for sure but she corners so much better now. She is very quiet and smooth on the road.

Interior is great condition with the driver’s seat showing some wear. Small puncture in the rear seat, came that way so I have no idea what happened. Missed the dash recall. Has 3rd row seats, just not installed. Did away with the NAV screen and put in a touch screen Bluetooth CD player that works well with the original Mark Levinson amp and speakers.

Other items done since purchasing: Tires have less than 10k miles on them, front UC arm bushings right before Slee did the suspension, new brakes within 10k, new radiator last fall, transmission pan drop/drain and refill at Stevenson Lexus last summer.

With the new suspension, tires, brakes, front UC arm bushings and radiator, she should be good to go for quite some time. FYI, this winter when it was down to zero for a few weeks she did throw the Check Engine/VSC lights. She did that when I first got her too but a new gas cap fixed the problem. I imagine there is a small vacuum leak somewhere as it happened when it was really cold and stayed that way for those few weeks. Once it warmed back up it cleared by itself and hasn't been on since. I think this is a common issue with these so not too worried. If it stayed on when warm I'd probably start trying to chase down the culprit but given the circumstances I think it would be hard to find. I have a clean CarFax I will share also.

Asking $11,000

I'm interested. I will send a DM.

View attachment 1956143

2006 Black on Tan, no KDSS, non-NAV, rear air bag delete/OME low lift.

More pictures at: 2006 GX470 by Chris Cranor

I bought her December 2016 with a tad over 130k miles. I did the timing belt that week as I was uncertain if it had been done. The maintenance book is checked off by a Lexus dealer up to 47k miles/Feb 2009 and always in a timely manner. I figured they stopped going to the dealer after the 3 year warranty was up. I do combined driving, about 70% highway, and average 17.7 mpg, always 91 octane. Mobile One synthetic every 5000 miles without fail.

She sits just under 178k miles today (4/18) but I drive her daily. As you can see, the body is in really good condition considering the age but there are some blemishes. Truthfully I am anal about the mechanical end but a bit lazy about the visual side. I think living in Colorado makes you like that as it is near impossible to keep a car clean looking with all the weather. No paint failing, so clearly she sat in a garage in Texas like she does here. No rust on the underside either. The hood as some rock chips in it, down to primer, not metal. You can see the air bag delete and new suspension with the new springs and how Slee took all the electronic guts out too (by the shifter); it's actually a much nicer highway ride, stiffer for sure but she corners so much better now. She is very quiet and smooth on the road.

Interior is great condition with the driver’s seat showing some wear. Small puncture in the rear seat, came that way so I have no idea what happened. Missed the dash recall. Has 3rd row seats, just not installed. Did away with the NAV screen and put in a touch screen Bluetooth CD player that works well with the original Mark Levinson amp and speakers.

Other items done since purchasing: Tires have less than 10k miles on them, front UC arm bushings right before Slee did the suspension, new brakes within 10k, new radiator last fall, transmission pan drop/drain and refill at Stevenson Lexus last summer.

With the new suspension, tires, brakes, front UC arm bushings and radiator, she should be good to go for quite some time. FYI, this winter when it was down to zero for a few weeks she did throw the Check Engine/VSC lights. She did that when I first got her too but a new gas cap fixed the problem. I imagine there is a small vacuum leak somewhere as it happened when it was really cold and stayed that way for those few weeks. Once it warmed back up it cleared by itself and hasn't been on since. I think this is a common issue with these so not too worried. If it stayed on when warm I'd probably start trying to chase down the culprit but given the circumstances I think it would be hard to find. I have a clean CarFax I will share also.

Asking $11,000

SOLD

All washed and waxed at it's new home. Worth the trip, thanks Chris!

5A37FD68-7B64-4885-BC33-00C969864E7B.jpeg

4BF2E341-C9B4-4C1E-B20E-F475B592E092.jpeg

ABAB01C5-E475-488D-9C7C-7E7FC8C05867.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom