For Sale Collegeville, Pa. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426 United States
Mileage
Color
blue
2 For 1 FJ60 Project Trucks – Make Offer
1986 – 253,461 miles – Bought new, one driver, regularly maintained, mechanically strong.
I drove it everyday as my family van and work truck until I had to parked it because it didn't pass Pa. state inspection due to rusty wheel wells and fenders. That was July 17th of 2008. I'd drive it now and then for a couple years just to run the engine etc.
Dings and scratches removed, repainted same toyota blue in 1998
Tubular bumpers & front grill, welded roof racks, extra leaf spring, winch & tow bar

1987 – 150K +/- miles ; No carburetor, No Rust, No records on maintenance, Never run by me.

I bought the 87 from California to use body parts to restore my original 1986 FJ and the remains to make a trailer. All sorts of stuff got in between me and doing that so I never got to do it: just never had the time. It makes me too sad to see them every day when they should be out having fun with a better owner
link to google photos: Landcruisers
Let me know if the phot link doesnt work and I'll try another way. You can email me at Jon@sunpowerbuilders.com or call at 4846808000 and leave a message

2 For 1 FJ60 Project Trucks – Make Offer
1986 – 253,461 miles – Bought new, one driver, regularly maintained, mechanically strong.
I drove it everyday as my family van and work truck until I had to parked it because it didn't pass Pa. state inspection due to rusty wheel wells and fenders. That was July 17th of 2008. I'd drive it now and then for a couple years just to run the engine etc.
Dings and scratches removed, repainted same toyota blue in 1998
Tubular bumpers & front grill, welded roof racks, extra leaf spring, winch & tow bar

1987 – 150K +/- miles ; No carburetor, No Rust, No records on maintenance, Never run by me.

I bought the 87 from California to use body parts to restore my original 1986 FJ and the remains to make a trailer. All sorts of stuff got in between me and doing that so I never got to do it: just never had the time. It makes me too sad to see them every day when they should be out having fun with a better owner
link to google photos: Landcruisers
Let me know if the phot link doesnt work and I'll try another way. You can email me at Jon@sunpowerbuilders.com or call at 4846808000 and leave a message
Given ultimatum. FJ's must go. Make offer and come get'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom