Coastal Cruisers Monthly Meeting, April 13, 8pm! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Just heard from Steve that he is heading out of town for the long weekend (last minute decision), so the shop will NOT BE OPEN Thursday for our meeting.

If someone can come up with an alternative meeting space, then we can still meet for the raffle, but I won't be in until late myself as I am coming in from Quesnel.

If you guys want to just meet at the Gillnetter for grub and talk, that's cool too, we can have our regular meeting next month.

Last edited:
Just heard from Steve that he is heading out of town for the long weekend (last minute decision), so the shop will NOT BE OPEN Thursday for our meeting.

If someone can come up with an alternative meeting space, then we can still meet for the raffle, but I won't be in until late myself as I am coming in from Quesnel.

If you guys want to just meet at the Gillnetter for grub and talk, that's cool too, we can have our regular meeting next month.

:beer:

Let me know if the prizes are needed or bring next meeting.

Thx

Let me know if the prizes are needed or bring next meeting.

Thx

I don't think we can do the raffle at the Gillnetter, so let's hold off until next month. :beer:

What time at the Gilnetter? I am being sent on an Ikea run tomorrow night, so I might try to catch up with whoever is around for dinner.

Was going to attend this one as well. What time do people meet up at the Gillnetter ?

Sounds about right. I may stop in on my way back from YVR.

Damn. Well this was going to be my second meeting haha. Got my $25......anyone at the Gillnetter?

We met at the Gillnetter: Kim & Brenda, Brad R, Jason H, Rob H, Mat R, myself, and one other
gentleman, not sure of his name. Food was OK, I didn't get sick this time!

Will be there next time then....not getting sick is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom