Coastal Cruisers 2014 Calendar: Order Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

December 14 Coastal Cruiser Xmas Party....Be There!

CC AD10.jpg

I have 14 calendars left to sell.

In addition to the ones for sale, I am holding these calendars for members until the January meeting or earlier:

Phil S: 2
Jeremy (Langley): 1
Pete (Abby): 1
Robert C: 1
Vince: 1
John G: 1
Axel: 1
Barry: 1
Jeff S: 2

Do I have that right? If you are a CC member and would like to hold one or more calendars, please post up.

If you would like to buy one of the remaining 14, please get your payments to me ASAP.

I had previously shipped
Wyotovich
Esh

I have recently shipped
kjohnson
pathfinder88
brewsterfire
greenbeast

I have not received payments from
Haring Bagsik

Please check your paypal receipts if you paid that way and I don't have a record of it. robert.schulz@telus.net

Just thought I'd post up to be sure everything was OK with the orders. Don't hesitate to let me know if anything is amiss! :beer:

Last edited:
Rob I just sent a paypal for mine since I will not make it to the X mas party or any meetings for the foreseeable future.

Thanks

Got it Jeremy, thanks. I'll mail it today.

Payment just sent for 2 calendars.

I just realized the Brimmer version was over, so I'm glad someone is continuing the tradition!

Tim, did you Paypal? I dont' see it yet. Checks are fine, I'll hold one for you for sure. Let me know.

If you paypal, please double-check the spelling. :cheers:

Are you bringing some to the party?

Yes, I'll have 15 or so at the party.

Got it! Thanks!

Any still available, just found out Henry Brimmer isn't doing one this year (I still have my copy of every one he produced)
Cheers!

Yes, I will close off orders on December 31; if I run out before then; I'll order more, so no worries, get your order in!

Paypal: robert.schulz@telus.net

:cheers:

US dollars if you live in the US. Price includes shipping via Canada Post/USPS. More info on Post #1.

:cheers:

I'll take one - just PP'd ya $25!

Thanks!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom