Coastal Cruisers 2014 Calendar: Order Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hi All,

SOLD OUT!!!

If you'd like to get your hands on one or more 2014 Coastal Cruiser Calendars, please read the details below and place your order in this thread for pickup or pay via paypal or cheque for delivery. Calendars will be available for pickup at the November meeting and ARE SHIPPING NOW.

Calendars are 8.5 X 11 Wall calendars (photo is 8.5 X 11). Calendars contain CC meeting dates and other important CC dates and CDN Statuatory holidays. Calendars are published by Vista Print. They are printed on a heavy glossy paper.

Photos are submitted by club members and depict a variety of land cruisers in settings in the Pacific Northwest. See attached pics for a sneak peak of the 2014 calendar.

CC Members: $20 shipped; $18 for pickup.
Non-Members: $25 shipped

Clubs: Order in Bulk and Save. For every 5 calendars, get a 6th for free; that drops the price to $20.83 each!

Price includes shipping via Canada Post/USPS to Canada and the Lower 48 in a plain brown envelope (no bubble wrap) for single calendars. No tracking numbers, no insurance. This is to keep costs down. US Dollars at Par.

If you're ordering enough to fit in a parcel (i.e. more than 5), a tracking number is included.

Calendars are also available for pickup at the November CC meeting or if you're reasonably local, at my house in Abbotsford.

Payments may be made in cash in person or via Paypal to
robert.schulz@telus.net; (please double-check the spelling of the paypal account! Thanks!)

cheques also accepted if you're not into the online payment kind of thing.

Please make cheques payable to Coastal Cruisers 4WD Club

Mail to:
Rob Schulz
34448 Kent Ave
Abbotsford B.C.
Canada
V2S 2W8

If paying by cheque, please post up on this thread, so I know to expect your payment and I can reserve your calendar(s).

The Fine Print: PLEASE READ
PLEASE, if you do not accept these terms, please do not order a calendar. Returns or refunds NOT accepted.
:beer:

DSCN3827.jpg

Last edited:
Zer good, dunka

One for me please and thank you for taking the time.

Jeremy

I'm in for two again.

Thanks for doing it!

gb

I placed an order for 50 calendars today.

Thank you to all who submitted photographs. Those that I could not use this year have been held over for consideration next year.

Nine photographers are featured in this year's calendar!

Trucks include 40's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 100's, and FJ Cruisers

Variety of locations and settings.

I'm pleased with the outcome, I hope you will be too!

I can always order more than the 50, so get your orders/payments in.

I can start shipping before October 31 and will have calendars at the November meeting, and at the Christmas Party.

:beer:

One for me please and thank you

two for me

I'll take three Rob, but I won't be back down south until Christmas to pick them up if that is OK, cause I don't do paypal, or any of that new school on line banking stuff:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom