CO2 Tank regulators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiserdrew said:
The Cramer Decker high flow non-freezing valve is excellent. It isn't adjustable but it works and it's fast. I posted previously that I aired up 3 Wagons in the time it took NorCalDoug to air up 3 tires on his rig with the medium sized Viair.

I previously have used an adjustable beverage regulator-don't waste your time. It's way too slow and freezes up.

I currently have a 20 pound tank-it's too big to take in the FJ40. It has lots of air, but next time out I'm going to a 10 pounder, especially since most of my co2 using friends are finally getting their own systems.
Do you know the Cramer Decker P/N? Their web site isn't the easiest to navigate if you don't know the industry.

Cramer Decker owns Offroadair, so my guess is to buy a regulator you need to go through an authorized Offroadair sales agent/reseller.

sactocruiser said:
Cramer Decker owns Offroadair, so my guess is to buy a regulator you need to go through an authorized Offroadair sales agent/reseller.
Thats what I was afraid of, something that sells to the CO2 refill industry for a reasonable price gets expensive when they sell it into the recreational market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom