Cmcc day trippers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought I would start a seperate thread about just Saturday July 11.

I plan on just doing a day trip no camping.

Who else is thinking along these lines?

I could be in for that. Since RC is only a hour away, camping doesn't make a lot of sense for me.

I am in for that barring any work conflicts.

I think I'm off. I have my 3 yo daughter that weekend. Think it'd be ok to bring her along?

I'm sure it would be fine. I had my son out many times when he was a similar age, he usually fell asleep.

I would come up for the day/evening hangout if someone has a seat for me.

Last edited:
I think I'm off. I have my 3 yo daughter that weekend. Think it'd be ok to bring her along?

@RobE30 - bring daughter and bring the parts please ... he said selfishly so I don't need to take a special trip to pick them up. 😀

@RobE30 - bring daughter and bring the parts please ... he said selfishly so I don't need to take a special trip to pick them up. 😀
That's fine with me. My other half will be joining me as well. I was going to suggest this to you but wasn't sure how it would work with your timeline.

Anything special I should do to my truck prior to the trip? Still pretty much stock except for the tires

That's fine with me. My other half will be joining me as well. I was going to suggest this to you but wasn't sure how it would work with your timeline.

Anything special I should do to my truck prior to the trip? Still pretty much stock except for the tires
It's never bad to remove running boards and mud flaps.

Do a once over check fluids, spare tire ect.

It's never bad to remove running boards and mud flaps.

Do a once over check fluids, spare tire ect.
Running boards never existed so I'm good there. Flaps should be an easy removal. Thanks

Stars are not aligning for me on this one. Going to have to bail out. Hopefully the August club run...

I'm hoping to do some day trips. With mask.

@VBRoamer ... I've been thinking about you and wheeling. I'm sure places will allow me to pay and register you without you leaving the truck. You can fill out the waiver online for AOAA or print out and pre-fill for Rausch. I will get you aired down and back up no problem. That way you would never have to enter a building, stand in line or interact closely with strangers or our group.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. I want you to have dirt therapy if you need to leave the Village and get out.

@VBRoamer ... I've been thinking about you and wheeling. I'm sure places will allow me to pay and register you without you leaving the truck. You can fill out the waiver online for AOAA or print out and pre-fill for Rausch. I will get you aired down and back up no problem. That way you would never have to enter a building, stand in line or interact closely with strangers or our group.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. I want you to have dirt therapy if you need to leave the Village and get out.

Oh, man, that is incredibly generous and very appealing. Let's work something out.

Yeah Vince I’m sure we can all help you wheel in isolation haha. Bring that sweet RC I’ll have mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom