CMCC 2016 registration closes at midnight tonight! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SO I can only make it one day, Saturday. Im talking my wife into coming along, as well at the 4.5 year old. We would just be coming for the day, no dinners needed etc. So ontop of the Rausch Creek fee do I still need to pay the $55? And would it be $55 per person?

Hey Steve,
See below for the details. Cost for event is per truck. RC charges fees for passengers. For the record, on Saturday, there will be a group or two wheeling at Anthracite, you're more than welcome to come along.
Greg

Registration Fees

Registration for CMCC 2016 is $55. This includes: one dinner, one event shirt, one driver’s gift bag. See application linked below for breakdown of additional fees.

Wheeling Fees
Rausch Creek fees and waivers are handled by Rausch Creek staff at the park. The cost is $35 per vehicle per day which covers the vehicle and driver. Passengers 16 and older are $7 per day. An additional $15 yearly renewable membership fee is also required by the park for the driver.
Rausch Creek requires waivers for all drivers and passengers. Children age 15 and younger are free, but require a separate waiver. Please see the links below for the required forms or the Rausch Creek website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom