CM08 Pix (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can blame Phil on that one. He had the camera at the crack. ...

So, that's the story that your going with? There couldn't have been two guys there that goofy looking?:lol::flipoff2:
5-1-2008_41.jpg
5-1-2008_ross.jpg

So, that's the story that your going with? There couldn't have been two guys there that goofy looking?:lol::flipoff2:

:lol::lol::lol:

I knew my evil twin followed me to Moab, I didn't know he hitched a ride on Golden Spike though!!!

That little hole just swallowed me up on my tiny 33's

I didn't think I could get the whole truck in that hole at once. I was wrong.:steer:

:lol:Perfect

Carl, Your new Avatar is ready

Fixed it for ya:whoops:

From that animation, I can't tell if he's looking under the truck or bowing.:lol::lol:

Drew - I like your new avatar - did I take that pic?

Rob - Maybe I was both looking under truck AND taking a bow as a result:D

Carl

Drew - I like your new avatar - did I take that pic?

It is:D Great photo... I was going to ask you to send me the full size one. I really didn't like that part of the trail. I figure if I look at it long enough I might change my mind about it:)

Or not

Last edited:
I've got a load of pics of you from several days of runs. Unfortunately at the moment my internet access is limited to work and my blackberry. I'll slowly email you some of my faves tho'...

I knew my evil twin followed me to Moab, I didn't know he hitched a ride on Golden Spike though!!!

So, did he get any good pix!;p

Friday we ran Cliff Hanger, had a great time as usual. But it's not my favorite type of trail, mostly sandy, slippery rock, get plenty of that here!:D
5-2-2008_1.jpg
5-2-2008_2.jpg
5-2-2008_3.jpg

This one gave us a challenge both ways, it's off camber and angled towards a big hole, if you used too much throttle the truck walked, slid towards the hole.
5-2-2008_6.jpg
5-2-2008_7.jpg
5-2-2008_8.jpg

Views from our lunch spot. The first one is looking towards Lockhart. On the right side in the second, the trail leaving the road and climbing, is Poison Spider/Golden Spike. Spike follows the ridge in the distance, Moab is on the far side.
5-2-2008_11.jpg
5-2-2008_12.jpg
5-2-2008_13.jpg

Friday was the banquet, so needed to be back early and we were running late, so the decision was made not to run out to the point. It turned out to be a good decision, one if the rigs failed to restart after this step and had to be towed out, if it had happened at the point it would have been a really long day.
5-2-2008_14.jpg
5-2-2008_15.jpg
5-2-2008_16.jpg

Only took a couple on the last climb, Claudia got crossed up in one of the holes, so Michael winched her up, all the way to his bumper!:hillbilly:
5-2-2008_17.jpg
5-2-2008_18.jpg

Hey Kevin, thanks for the cool pictures! :cool: But even after looking at the pix, I still don't like the ledge any better...:doh:

The last one looked to be much closer from my vantage point - looking over the hood, it appeared I had reeled her in all the way to the fairlead ...:grinpimp:

She is quite a catch...:D ;p

Kevin, I thought I had pix of you on the crack. But I checked my them and nothing.:eek: I think I was right before or after you and out of position to shoot. Claudia and Michael are probably your best bets. Calsyl2 and his buddy prolly have some heavily distorted pix.:eek:

Lexus trail series...
DSC05076.jpg
DSC_0707.jpg
DSC_0712.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom