Clutch Kits - F, 2F, B, 2B, 3B, 13BT, H, 2H, 12HT, 1HZ, 1HD & 2LT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We've been doing some clutch kit product shots for the new website, I figured they would be appropriate here too :D

These are just a handful of our applications :cool:

CL1BKIT.jpg
CL2HEKIT.jpg
CL2HLKIT.jpg
CL3BEKIT.jpg
CL3BMKIT.jpg

Kurt, I am planning a 4spd swap on one of my 80s. H42 behind the 3FE. I believe I need a 2F clutch, I know I need a slave for the H42, and probably a master from the same vintage. That sound like a package we can discuss?

Kurt, I am planning a 4spd swap on one of my 80s. H42 behind the 3FE. I believe I need a 2F clutch, I know I need a slave for the H42, and probably a master from the same vintage. That sound like a package we can discuss?

Absolutely, we stock it all.

We also stock the 3FE-H4x/H55 kit, just depends on your use of flywheel and clutch fork. Easy for us to assemble either way.

Been meaning to update these. We now stock an all-Japanese clutch for the 2LT powered LJ7x platforms

Part# CL2LTLJE - Clutch Kit - LJ7x w/2LT E-3/1988 - $227.50
Part# CL2LTLJL - Clutch Kit - LJ7x w/2LT 3/1988+ - $227.50

Have an H diesel in your 4/72-7/80 HJ4x Land Cruiser? Yeah We Stock That :D

We've sold just a couple of these in the last 3 years but solutions are solutions :cool:

Part# CLHKIT - $272.50

20190508_144416-1209x1612-483x644.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Kirk,
whats the difference between the two clutch kit for HJ61?

Hi Kirk,

I’m not at the shop to verify but as I recall there was a throw-out bearing and pressure plate variance on the later model 12HT. Shoot me an email at the shop and I’d be happy to verify that. We can generally ID an era or the clutches by using a part number off the original throw-out bearing you have. Hope that helps!

Hi Kirk,

Just wanted to circle back on this now that I remembered :D

The throw-out bearing is the difference between our CL2HEKIT and CL2HLKIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom