Club meeting Sunday the 17th, 2PM @ABC in H-burg (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As of right now I am working that weekend. I have someone that might switch with me. I'll let you know. How many others have confirmed?
Chris

Apparently, I am the only dumb fu$! in the crowd and show up at the ABC yesterday....:doh:

Hey, guys, as much as I'd like to be able to make this meeting, I will have to take a raincheck. Too much extended fambly holiday stuff going on to juggle everything. Gotta keep the nieces and nephews and in-laws happy.

On a bright note--I may be getting closer to buying an 80! Keeping my fingers crossed . . .

Brett

Nice, Some one else with a woodland cadilac. Now I wont be the only one trying to get a battleship through the woods.;)
Chris

Chris...I was too pissed off at myself for being so stupid to stay and have a few cold beverages. I just hopped back in the cruiser and headed home.

You drove all the way to a brew pub and didn't have a drink? :ban: Wasn't the waitress there?:grinpimp:
Chris

Fun times...

and if you missed the meeting, you missed a chance to see John Merckey's SWEET FJ-45:cool:

ALCA_meeting.jpg

and thanks to everyone who attended, glad to share some laughs with everyone and meet new faces:beer:

What FJ-45?

With all the peepers clustered around it, I still can't see it! ;)

Hope you had a good ale or two!:beer: :beer:

sorry I missed it guys....
:eek:

I was all getting ready to head out.... at like 5'ish.....

I was thinking the meeting was 6pm for some darn reason.....

The ringer was turned down and I didn't know Jeff caled until then

DOH!!!! :mad:

Next time!

Got that s*** right :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom