Climate Control Lights - some work, some don't, how do I fix? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What was the part # for the bulbs in the climate control? Also looking for part # for bulbs behind the speedo and rpm. I figure if Im gonna take it out to replace 1 bulb I might as well replace them all. what bulbs are used for the P,R,N,D, etc lights. I have a few lights out in the radio as well, anyone??

What was the part # for the bulbs in the climate control? Also looking for part # for bulbs behind the speedo and rpm. I figure if Im gonna take it out to replace 1 bulb I might as well replace them all. what bulbs are used for the P,R,N,D, etc lights. I have a few lights out in the radio as well, anyone??

Post 402. Doesn’t have the part numbers but does have the sizes you need.

Post 402. Doesn’t have the part numbers but does have the sizes you need.

Thank you!!! Exactly what I was looking for.

are are all the lights in the climate control the same? Looking to replace backlights and slit lights.
Backlights and slit lights are different. Backlights (3) are easy replaceable. Slit lights are LED's in different colours and a lower voltage.

Does anyone have the specs for these slit-leds? I want to put in some brighter ones.

Backlights and slit lights are different. Backlights (3) are easy replaceable. Slit lights are LED's in different colours and a lower voltage.

Does anyone have the specs for these slit-leds? I want to put in some brighter ones.
post 23 above shows the leds as 3mm soldered (12 green and 2 yellow).
I’m sure you can find brighter ones in the right voltage range.

I’ve had good luck with the bulbs here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom