CLCC Tool Loaner Program (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you. that is great. However, we need to see where we can store it. Not sure if John would have the room for that. Is it possible for you to hold on to it for now?

I am new to the area and live in Wheaton. I just got restationed here. I will give an engine stand that I have to the group. It is the generic one but has worked well for SBC builds in the past. Just let me know. I will not be able to make the meetings due to other Wednesday night commitments for the next 5 weeks. BTW I drive a stock 96 LC. Thanks, Clint

give me a call and come pick it up. Later

Unfortunately, Clint moved to Texas last year. Someone might want to pm him to see if he left it with anyone.

JOhn, could you give us an inventory of the club tools and post it (Maybe in a new thread). Maybe we can sticky it and get rid of this thread so that we can always have it on hand.

got a question for you. how long of a probationary period after becoming a member can a person get a tool on loan? the reason I ask is I need to do my front knuckles and have tried without the tool and gratuitously admit defeat. I am not a member yet But have tried to make it to the last 2 meeting but could not.

Just figured I'd ask. I'm going to try and get it going for coal miners!

Chris

got a question for you. how long of a probationary period after becoming a member can a person get a tool on loan? the reason I ask is I need to do my front knuckles and have tried without the tool and gratuitously admit defeat. I am not a member yet But have tried to make it to the last 2 meeting but could not.

Just figured I'd ask. I'm going to try and get it going for coal miners!

Chris

I am not sure if we ever decided on a waiting period or not before borrowing the tools. I will check with the BOD and get back to you.

While I use it quite a bit and can't devote it to full time loan status quite yet, I am willing to use my MIG welder (230v and good for 1/2") and knock out any quick welding jobs for people. Just let me know what you're trying to do, how long you think it'll take, and whether or not it's on or off the vehicle. Space is limited at my rental house (just here for the summer) so if it's too big, maybe I can swing by your place assuming you don't live too far away.

John / any club member that may need it. Ive got an OBDII reader that connects to a laptop its not as handy as a hand held one but it works and it does real time reporting as the vehicle drives. saved me a couple hundred bucks so far it will be more the :princess: does own a dodge. :mad::censor::mad:

Chris

do we have a small 110 wire feed welder or oxy-accet torch available for club use? I have some rust repair to do.

Not in the club tools. Many members have welders, not sure if anyone would be willing to loan you one but I would post up a new thread in the main section and ask.

I just picked up one of these motive products brake bleeder it took me 10 min to fill and need my rear disks. Napa sold me a bad frount caliper did not get the front done. If any one has a brake job in there future let me know.

Chris

Hey folks

I'm looking to borrow a helicoil/thread insert tool/tap for a M10x 1.25

the last exhaust manifold stud way in the back decided that it didn't like its hole in the head.

I can find the thread insert easy, but not the tool/tap to install them. NAPA has a $70 tool, but i'm trying to avoid that cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom