CLC Monthly meeting July 18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The July meeting is going to be held at Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Que 315 S 31st St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904-3152, meeting time is 7:00 pm.

I will have Colorado Land Cruiser window stickers for sale at the meeting for $10 each at the Tuesday meeting.

1689570399983.png

I was going to crash the party but my wife cooked a big, fancy dinner.

I was out of town, but I did not have a big fancy dinner.

I'm curious about the number of people that did not show up. At one time we held meetings at the Toyota dealer and the fireplace business, turnout was pretty good most of the time. Some people asked to hold meetings at a brewpub or restaurant. I feel that turnout has been pretty sparse. I am wondering if there are people that don't want to meet at a eating or drinking place and would rather meet at a place where they don't feel thay need to buy a meal or a drink? Please respond to this thread if you want it put out in public or IM me if you would like it to be private.

David M

My $0.02, as a non-member (for whatever it's worth): I'd be more likely to attend a weekday evening meeting with a meal.

I'm all for meeting with food and or drinks. I feel like summer often gets lower attendance and maybe that was our issue this last week. Another club I used to go to didn't have meetings in June or July because attendance was so poor during those months.

Unfortunately I’m unable to go to meetings on Tuesdays due to my work schedule. And unfortunately have missed some recent outings because work and family in town for the summer. Hoping to get back on it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom