CLC camp-out (2 Viewers)

Does April 26-28 work for you?

• Works for me

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Dates don't work

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We will probably get there between 10-11 Saturday.

Which direction are you coming in from? I can make it interesting so you don’t have to rush and see some trails along the way.

Leaving ATL around 8am (EDT) puts us there around 3pm local. We're planning on taking 481 through Morton and across the reservoir. I'd take something even further off the beaten path if we weren't going to be in the car for 7 hrs already.

We will leave Hartselle Al hopefully by 5 am ,normally I go to Starkville and hit 25 but am open to a detour

We will leave Hartselle Al hopefully by 5 am ,normally I go to Starkville and hit 25 but am open to a detour

This is a great route. Starts in Columbus.

I say enjoy your trip over make it part
Of your Saturday. No reason to haul ass over

Yeah, will the firing range be "Hot"?

Yeah waiting to see who all is there and timing. Will get into some manageable groups and head out.

Likely a crew to Ebenezer and Hillside.

One toward the northeast along my traverse trail and if enough people one toward Vicksburg.

Kinda winging it all.

I have not had time to ready the little diesel for the trip, so I’ll be in the Tundra. So likely no trips for me. I’ll hold down the fort for the drinking beer and fishing crew.

I’m gonna try an limp this Honduran refugee over there Friday. Hope I don’t get into any entanglements with ICE... ;)

I’ll come get your ass (er, the cake)

Well, I’m screwed then. Sherry is joining us Saturday and will be bringing the cake...

All are solid routes.

Yeah waiting to see who all is there and timing. Will get into some manageable groups and head out.

Likely a crew to Ebenezer and Hillside.

One toward the northeast along my traverse trail and if enough people one toward Vicksburg.

Kinda winging it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom