Christmas tree on top of the truck thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

euclid

SILVER Star
Threads
OK, I'll start. Postem up!
christmas tree.jpg

Sorry Man My tree is fake and its to cold (read I'm too Damn Lazy) to go throw it on top of the truck for a pic. Good looking truck though......even with the tree

The cruiser makes it look too easy to take home a x-mas tree. I like seeing cars on the road with the tree tied everywhere.. Like on Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase.

Time for me to bring out my ghey decoration photo for the town Christmas parade...

LC_christmas.JPG

We got ours last night, I thought about taking a pic but didnt do it. We used the wifes 4runner as the kids went and the seats usually stay in the 4runner so its way easier. And I know I couldnt get it on the roof of the cruiser b/c its too hight up. :)

Christmas Tree

Here she is-
Picture 252a.JPG

Cruiser siting today (thought it would be a good place to post... xmas tree related)

Santa Cruz mountians going up Black Road (CA for those that don't know the spot). A silver 60 (looked SOA) with black rims I tihnk. Sounded good!

Anybody on the board?

EDIT: He was going to get the a xmas tree and I was just coming down with mine... no pic :(

Last edited:
picked up my tree last night..............after I read this thread.................dark out, took pictures...............they suck.............can't even see the tree..........

just crappy flash pics of my 60........................ :frown:

New bumper, euclid??

More pics!

Okay, I know...this is not a Cruiser. Last year I had a 81 Toyota pickup(not a Cruiser either) that I put a 4" on...well I didn't fix the driveline before Christmas and had to use the wifes car. Anyway, this is a fun pic.
DSCN0718.JPG

Last edited:
Cruiser siting today (thought it would be a good place to post... xmas tree related)

Santa Cruz mountians going up Black Road (CA for those that don't know the spot). A silver 60 (looked SOA) with black rims I tihnk. Sounded good!

Anybody on the board?

EDIT: He was going to get the a xmas tree and I was just coming down with mine... no pic :(

wasnt my cruiser, but i live just up north (atherton) and i didnt know that there was anyone in this area that actually maybe wheeled their cruiser... i see tons but all are stock and with poser lookin 16 year old driving them

i have a 85 fj60 all stock cept for exhaust and 33x12.5s by the way

Last year, didn't have my cruiser, so we had to make do.

DSC00447.jpg

hondaguy nice 240sx, my twin brother is going to put a CA18DET in place of his crapped KA24DE on his 240

That was an sr20 with a top mount sc61, ran high 12's before it burned to the ground.

DSC01009.jpg

sorry off--back to the tree's

thats so sad i hate to see those go. they are getting rare because of 3F3F. sorry for the offtopic guys thought it was neat to see a 240 on here

Klinetime574 why didn't your brother stuff in a RB26DETT? Or a SR20? Is the CA18DET better than the SR20?

Sorry for the hijack

wasnt my cruiser, but i live just up north (atherton) and i didnt know that there was anyone in this area that actually maybe wheeled their cruiser... i see tons but all are stock and with poser lookin 16 year old driving them

i have a 85 fj60 all stock cept for exhaust and 33x12.5s by the way

Well... I do have to admit this is my daily driver so, she is "gently" wheeled.

The 55 gets wheeled a little "less gentle".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom