Choccolocco Ride Feb 1-3 (Was Jan 25-27) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

given the forecast for 22* Friday night and all the rain coming in today I think we've oped to punt to the next weekend anyway.

This would be better for me as it'd be easier to get out of town on Friday. I'm still in for this weekend if the consensus changes again.

Attempt #2 this weekend

anniston weather.JPG

Not sure if you’re aware, but the Black Sheep Cruisers from Louisiana is also gone be there too!
Couple of us DixieLand’ers will likely be there

See y’all there! I’m motorhousing in this afternoon and will be there til Sunday morning.
Outta be a great weekend for some good wheeling and camping!

just got a text from Nick saying he'll be rolling in after dark, I'm trying to get out of ATL ahead of Friday traffic but that remains to be seen. Can't speak for John, Randy or Tony as to when they will be there.

I’ll be arriving late on Friday. Everyone will either be real drunk or asleep by the time I arrive.

I'm hoping it wont be an issue Sunday morning but we are dealing with Atlanta drivers so...

Glad I was able to finally make it out to the trails when ya'll were there. I ended up going to the Brazilian Wax place as Teddy suggested and skipped out on the party :D. Here are some of the pictures I have and I can email ya'll the videos from TeePee if you're interested or I can just post them on Youtube.

KESvQqBASPivik669beF5w.jpg

pckfH4p4Q9usSj+hYW0Vfg.jpg

XlyadBk9QsenR1YPpwt2rw.jpg

U7jwVfR6RN2rxauauhw9rA.jpg

xBRUrMiTSp6z8CaGbrg0Og.jpg

That looks like fun. except the minor oops

Looks like good time. I am hoping to get out there in there in March

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom